ATTACH_PARENT_PROCESS missing from wincon.h

ATTACH_PARENT_PROCESS missing from wincon.h

datallah
It appears that the definition for ATTACH_PARENT_PROCESS is missing
from the wincon.h header. The constant is used with the
AttachConsole() function and is available on Windows XP and greater.

According to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllproc/base/attachconsole.asp
, ATTACH_PARENT_PROCESS should have a value of -1.

I wasn't sure if I should post this to the list, create a patch, or
enter a bug report (I ended up posting it because that is what the
win32api README suggests).

Thanks.
-Daniel