Auto Reply: Auto Reply: fork: can't reserve memory for stack

Auto Reply: Auto Reply: fork: can't reserve memory for stack

annie.li
Thanks for you email, i am not in office until Oct 8, 2010. My response may be slowly for the email.

Re: Auto Reply: Auto Reply: fork: can't reserve memory for stack

Lars Uffmann-2
[hidden email] wrote:
> Thanks for you email, i am not in office until Oct 8, 2010. My response may be slowly for the email.

*sigh*

This is one of many good reasons *not* to use auto reply functionality.

   Lars