Cannot create executable under limited user account

Cannot create executable under limited user account

castman
I'm running XP and I am trying to compile the SDL package under the limited user account to enable compiling QEmu but whenever I try to compile it gives me the following error: C compiler cannot create executables

Help, plz

Re: Cannot create executable under limited user account

castman
This post was updated on .
castman wrote
I'm running XP and I am trying to compile the SDL package under the limited user account to enable compiling QEmu but whenever I try to compile it gives me the following error: C compiler cannot create executables

Help, plz
I executed the same thing with Administrator account and same error, even after setting a path variable to /etc/profile. The only thing left is to reinstall with Administrator priviledges. Edit: I did it! And I have tryed all that I had patience reading on the internet. However, I am not so familiar with Linux.