Fwd: MinGW 4.8.1-4 Installation

Sandeep T M
Hello All,

Hope you are doing great. In our organization we validated a tool which is based of MinGW 4.8.1-4, as MinGW is updated I am not able to install older verson anymore. I understand from below link that older versions are not recommended
But as tool is validated with that compiler version we cannot use the updated version of MinGW. Can you please let me know how I can install older version of MinGW in windows environment.

Madhu Sandeep Thota

Re: Fwd: MinGW 4.8.1-4 Installation

Brian Rayne
> Can you please let me know how I can install older version of MinGW in windows environment.
I've had luck calling MinGW-get from command line, as you can specify a version number even when it's not offered in the GUI version of the utility, ie:
mingw-get.exe install gcc=4.8.1-4