GCC Question

Marco Schwarz
Hi, I'm a beginner with gcc and there so much to learn.

I try to compile a gtkmm treeview and I must use this linker option:

-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc

Can someone tell me what this option exactly do?

thanx
Marco

Re: GCC Question

Michael Gerdau
> Hi, I'm a beginner with gcc and there so much to learn.

Nothing wrong with that.

> I try to compile a gtkmm treeview and I must use this linker option:
>
> -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
>
> Can someone tell me what this option exactly do?

Since you already are aware it is a linker option, why not try
the provided documentation ?

Either 'man ld' or 'info ld' or use the following URL:
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search?q=enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc+ld

Best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 Michael Gerdau       email: [hidden email]

Re: GCC Question

Chan Kar Heng
googling for gcc "--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc" may also return lots of
useful info.. :)