Graphics Library for Code::Blocks?

Tyler Bacon

I’m new, so I’m sorry if this is a bad question or in a bad format.

I am currently using a program called Code::Blocks that some of you may or may not be familiar with. I was wondering if there is a graphics library for code::blocks, because I have tried the usual graphics.h and it hasn’t worked.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Graphics Library for Code::Blocks?

Peter Rockett
On 26/06/16 21:40, Tyler Bacon wrote:

I’m new, so I’m sorry if this is a bad question or in a bad format.

I am currently using a program called Code::Blocks that some of you may or may not be familiar with. I was wondering if there is a graphics library for code::blocks, because I have tried the usual graphics.h and it hasn’t worked.

I think you have fundamentally misunderstood the role of CodeBlocks. It is an integrated development environment (IDE) - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_development_environment. As such, it is nothing more than a GUI wrapper around the mingw toolset. The question you should be asking is: are there any graphics libraries that work with mingw? The answer will be 'yes' but it depends on what you are trying to do. 'Graphics' is too vague a term - you need to give more information on what you are trying to do.

P.

Re: Graphics Library for Code::Blocks?

Allann Jones-3

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Tyler Bacon <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’m new, so I’m sorry if this is a bad question or in a bad format.

I am currently using a program called Code::Blocks that some of you may or may not be familiar with. I was wondering if there is a graphics library for code::blocks, because I have tried the usual graphics.h and it hasn’t worked.

"Codeblocks is a cross-platform IDE built around wxWidgets, designed to be extensible and configurable..."