Interesting documentation on Windows API

Interesting documentation on Windows API

Earnie Boyd
http://www.geoffchappell.com/studies/windows/win32/index.htm

These are notes by version for some important DLL exports.  I found it
in search for something that is yet to be documented by Microsoft.
The note entry pointed to the Microsoft KB entry where I was able to
get the API declaration.