MSYS open multiple windows and crach

Miltinho Astronauta
Dear all,

I have used Msys/MinG without problem for more than one year, but
two days ago, I don't know why, I was install the QGIS software
fom OSGeoW4 repositorie, and after that MSYS started to
open a large number of recursive windows; after automatically close
all them and not open Msys/MingG.

By the way, I am running Windows Vista on a 64bits machine.

bests

milton
brazil=toronto