MSYS2 Repository

Jürgen Pfeifer
Hi,

I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
efforts can be shared and coordinated?

Cheers
Jürgen

Re: MSYS2 Repository

Teemu Nätkinniemi
On 9.2.2012 15:48, Juergen Pfeifer wrote:

> I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
> MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
> Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
> efforts can be shared and coordinated?

There is a repository but you have to ask Earnie for access:

http://sourceforge.net/u/earnie/msys2/home/Home/

Re: MSYS2 Repository

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Juergen Pfeifer
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
> MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
> Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
> efforts can be shared and coordinated?

Currently MSYS2 is housed at
http://sourceforge.net/u/earnie/msys2/home/Home/ until we get a more
finalized version.  I had begun review and some changes have been
added to the repository.  I'll sync up with Cygwin 1.7.10 once it is
released.

Re: MSYS2 Repository

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Teemu Nätkinniemi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9.2.2012 15:48, Juergen Pfeifer wrote:
>
>> I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
>> MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
>> Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
>> efforts can be shared and coordinated?
>
> There is a repository but you have to ask Earnie for access:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/u/earnie/msys2/home/Home/

Which means I need your SF account name.

Re: MSYS2 Repository

Teemu Nätkinniemi
On 9.2.2012 17:25, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> added to the repository.  I'll sync up with Cygwin 1.7.10 once it is
> released.

Cygwin 1.7.10 was released on the 5th.

Re: MSYS2 Repository

Jürgen Pfeifer
My SF account name is juergenpf

> Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:29:05 -0500

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Mingw-msys] MSYS2 Repository
>
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Teemu Nätkinniemi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 9.2.2012 15:48, Juergen Pfeifer wrote:
> >
> >> I'm new to this list. I'm interested in contributing to the very promising
> >> MSYS2 development, but apparently there is no repository for it right now.
> >> Are there any plans to setup a repository (preferrably using GIT) so that
> >> efforts can be shared and coordinated?
> >
> > There is a repository but you have to ask Earnie for access:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/u/earnie/msys2/home/Home/
> >

> Which means I need your SF account name.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd

Re: MSYS2 Repository

Earnie Boyd
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Juergen Pfeifer
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> My SF account name is juergenpf

Added.