Native Cmake for MSYS?

Teemu Nätkinniemi
Has anyone had any success building Cmake for Msys or are there binaries
available anywhere?

I am building Doom 3 with MinGW but the path handling isn't working
properly: I have to set manually /mingw/lib and /mingw/include to PATH
variable so that Cmake can find correct libraries and headers. This
might be fixable by modifying CMakeLists.txt but I know nothing about
Cmake at the moment.

Teemu

Re: Native Cmake for MSYS?

Ralph Engels