Need help

Farley W Graves
Hi, I wish to use MinGW, what is IDE to use?

Thanks

Re: Need help

Robert Bachmann
Farley W Graves wrote:
> Hi, I wish to use MinGW, what is IDE to use?
>
> Thanks

I've used MinGW with VisualMinGW (http://visual-mingw.sourceforge.net/)
and DevCpp (http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html).

I'm also aware of some other IDEs which should work with MinGW:
 - VIDE (http://www.objectcentral.com/vide.htm)
 - Eclipse with C/C++ IDE (http://www.eclipse.org/)
 - Code::Blocks (http://www.codeblocks.org/)

Robert
--
Robert Bachmann <[hidden email]> (OpenPGP KeyID: 0x4A5CCF10)