Quantcast

Open MP/MinGW32

rpillai
Hi,

I am using MinGW32 to compile a Fortran code and generate an executable. This works fine for a single processor but the process fails when I try to parallelise the code. I failed to find any consistent help on how to use OPENMP with MinGW32, in terms of what should be installed and how should it be compiled. The information is sparse and different things have worked in different cases with other users.

Could anybody direct me to a well documented help in this regard? I am sure somebody has already tried doing this and I could really use some help.

Thank you, in advance,

Kind regards,
Rishi Pillai

Re: Open MP/MinGW32