Quantcast

Problem with IID_ITask COM Object

gabriellg1969
Hello,

I´am using MINGW and I am using ITask and ITaskScheduler classes to create and task into Task Scheduler Windows. But I have a link problem. I have the next errors:

C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:78: undefined reference to `IID_ITask'
C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:78: undefined reference to `CLSID_CTask'
C:/sedni/sourceSedni/objs/deb/core.win/CTaskScheduler.o: In function `ZNK14CTaskScheduler12registerTaskEv':
C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:99: undefined reference to `IID_ITaskScheduler'
C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:99: undefined reference to `CLSID_CTaskScheduler'
C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:107: undefined reference to `IID_IPersistFile'

I think that I need some MSDN library but I don´t know what it is.

Anyone can i help me, please?

Thank you.

Re: Problem with IID_ITask COM Object

Robert Hartmann-2
Hi,

gabriellg1969 <gabriel.lg@...> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I´am using MINGW and I am using ITask and ITaskScheduler classes to create
> and task into Task Scheduler Windows. But I have a link problem. I have the
> next errors:
>
> C:/sedni/sourceSedni/libs-src/core.win/CTaskScheduler.cpp:78: undefined
> reference to `IID_ITask'

[and some more]

I think you need to link against a mingw-variant of importlibrary Mstask.lib
and have Mstask.dll

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa381311%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Best regards,
Robert