Re: [Gc] Trouble locating gc.h with gcc/MinGW

Re: [Gc] Trouble locating gc.h with gcc/MinGW

Andrew Pennebaker
Thanks all. I updated to the git version, but the build fails due to missing files. So I guess that's between me and BoemGC now.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

LRN

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
> Thanks all. I updated to the git version, but the build fails due to missing
> files. So I guess that's between me and BoemGC now.

I'm going to guess that the repository doesn't contain the generated
files and you need to ``autoreconf -i'' in the source directory.  I
don't know, I haven't looked.  Maybe better to use the prepackaged
source.

Re: [Gc] Trouble locating gc.h with gcc/MinGW

Andrew Pennebaker
Thank you, I was unaware of the new meta-meta-meta-build process involving autoreconf to generate configure to generate makefiles.

Sadly, autoreconf also fails.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker