Re: I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache

Re: I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache

And Notachance
I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache
Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:48 AM

To:
    [hidden email]

I recently built a completely messed up patched slashem and it broke the exe.

So I changed some likely broken things back, and it still broke the exe.

So I deleted the WHOLE folder, and pulled a backup of the unchanged code thinking I would work on some other area of programming this game, but built it again first (unmodified code).

It STILL broke the exe, is there some mingw cache folder to delete or some other way to purge the broken build out so I can re-compile the working code?

 Subject: I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache
 To: [hidden email]
 Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 12:51 AM

 Due to spam issues this MinGW list is
 a member only list.  If you wish
 to post, you will need to join the list.  If you don't
 want to receive
 the list mail then choose the nomail option when
 joining.  Please
 visit http://www.mingw.org/lists.shtml for
 links to the list form.
 There may be a time lag between subscribing and when you are
 actually
 listed as a member.  If you see this rejection message
 again after
 subscribing, please try your post again later.  If you
 see this
 rejection message and believe that you are listed as a
 registered
 member then check the ``From'' address, it must match the
 registered
 address.