Re: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault, MinGW-W64 4.8.1

Re: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault, MinGW-W64 4.8.1

Peter Foelsche
did my original post make it into the newsgroup?

Peter

--
This email may contain material that is confidential and/or proprietary
that the sender intended only for specific recipients. Any review by

>did my original post make it into the newsgroup?

>Peter

Wrong mailing list, MinGW-W64 is not supported here; you need to send to [hidden email].