Undefined reference to _get_current_locale in MinGW 4.8.2

Undefined reference to _get_current_locale in MinGW 4.8.2

Peter Bočan
Hello guys, I’ve been trying to get one specific library to compile (MinGW 4.8.2, Qt 5.3.0), the linking stage will fail due to missing reference to _get_current_locale, which seems to be available in locale.h header. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Bocan.

Re: Undefined reference to _get_current_locale in MinGW 4.8.2

Re: Undefined reference to _get_current_locale in MinGW 4.8.2

Peter Bočan
There is no such condition in MinGW shipped with Qt. :( … so I’m screwed, right?

Cheers,
PB.