Update grep

Andrew Pennebaker
Can we get a newer version of grep, with convenience features like --exclude-from=.grepignore?

Re: Update grep

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:51:25 -0400
> From: Andrew Pennebaker <[hidden email]>
>
> Can we get a newer version of grep, with convenience features like
> --exclude-from=.grepignore?
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/grep.git/plain/NEWS

MSYS Grep or MinGW Grep?

A MinGW build of Grep 2.10 (which supports '--exclude-from') can be
found here:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/grep-2.10-w32-bin.zip/download