Updated: bash-3.1.17-4

Cesar Strauss-2
There is a new build of MSYS bash available. It fixes a regression with
tab auto-completion (bug #3063919).

To upgrade with mingw-get:

1) mingw-get update
2) mingw-get install msys-bash-bin

Regards,
Cesar

Re: Updated: bash-3.1.17-4

Keith Marshall-3
On Sunday 24 October 2010 23:57:51 Cesar Strauss wrote:
> There is a new build of MSYS bash available. It fixes a regression
> with tab auto-completion (bug #3063919).
>
> To upgrade with mingw-get:
>
> 1) mingw-get update
> 2) mingw-get install msys-bash-bin

I think this needs to come with a caveat: you need to shut down any
active MSYS processes, and run these commands from cmd.exe; if bash.exe
is running, in any console window, then mingw-get will be unable to
replace it, and (2) will fail.  Ditto for sh.exe.