Updated: mintty-0.9.9-1

Chris Sutcliffe-2
I've uploaded version 0.9.9-1 of the mintty terminal emulator.  For details see:

http://code.google.com/p/mintty/

To update using mingw-get:

mingw-get update
mingw-get upgrade mintty

To download the files manually, the packages are available here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/mintty/mintty-0.9.9/mintty-0.9.9-1-msys-1.0.16-bin.tar.lzma/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/mintty/mintty-0.9.9/mintty-0.9.9-1-msys-1.0.16-doc.tar.lzma/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/mintty/mintty-0.9.9/mintty-0.9.9-1-msys-1.0.16-lic.tar.lzma/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/mintty/mintty-0.9.9/mintty-0.9.9-1-msys-1.0.16-src.tar.lzma/download

Please report bugs or suggest enhancements via the mintty issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/mintty/issues/list

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

Re: Updated: mintty-0.9.9-1

Keith Marshall-3
On 14/06/11 02:10, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I've uploaded version 0.9.9-1 of the mintty terminal emulator.  For details see:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/mintty/
>
> To update using mingw-get:
>
> mingw-get update

If you have upgraded to mingw-get-0.3-alpha-1, (as recommended),
then you will want to add -vv:

mingw-get update -vv

> mingw-get upgrade mintty

(I don't want to see bug reports relating to this undesirable feature,
which is specific to this one version of mingw-get, and of which I've
already notified users via MinGW-Users).