What is going on with MinGW any way to purge cache or something?

What is going on with MinGW any way to purge cache or something?

And Notachance
I recently built a completely messed up patched slashem and
 it broke the exe (and dlls too probably).

 So I changed some likely broken things back, and it still
 broke the exe.

 So I deleted the WHOLE folder, and pulled a backup of the
 unchanged code (2X one from old renamed backup folder and one from a backup zip file)
thinking I would work on some other area of programming this game, but built it again first
(unmodified  code). still broken

Then I got a backup off a cd RENAMED the source folder deleted ALL the .o files and .lev files (that the compiler creates when a "make" is requested) and again....

PATH=c:\mingw\bin
cd src
mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc install
(fifth attempt)

 It STILL broke the exe, even though the errors were massive, it actually compiled into a broken slashem.exe. With a COMPLETELY UNALTERED CODE!

First build was a test to see if I coded things properly....I did not...so broken exe (no surprise)
Second build was a replace probable broken code with old unaltered code keeping the bulk still altered...broken exe (slightly surprised)
Third was a delete broken source folder and rename backed up UNALTERED code....broken exe (THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED)
Fourth was a delete folder pull backed up UNALTERED code from a zip file...broken exe (this REALLY should not have happened)
Fifth was delete folder get older verified UNALTERED code off a cd RENAME source folder and compile = broken exe/dlls..

What is happening here?
is there some mingw cache folder to
 delete or some other way to purge the broken build out so I
 can re-compile the working code?

 Subject: Re: I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache
 To: [hidden email]
 Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:21 AM

 I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask
 here about cache
 Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:48 AM

 To:
     [hidden email]

 I recently built a completely messed up patched slashem and
 it broke the exe.

 So I changed some likely broken things back, and it still
 broke the exe.

 So I deleted the WHOLE folder, and pulled a backup of the
 unchanged code thinking I would work on some other area of
 programming this game, but built it again first (unmodified
 code).

 It STILL broke the exe, is there some mingw cache folder to
 delete or some other way to purge the broken build out so I
 can re-compile the working code?
 On Sun, 10/2/16, [hidden email]
 <[hidden email]>
 wrote:

  Subject: I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about
 cache
  To: [hidden email]
  Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 12:51 AM

  Due to spam issues this MinGW list is
  a member only list.  If you wish
  to post, you will need to join the list.  If you don't
  want to receive
  the list mail then choose the nomail option when
  joining.  Please
  visit http://www.mingw.org/lists.shtml for
  links to the list form.
  There may be a time lag between subscribing and when you
 are
  actually
  listed as a member.  If you see this rejection message
  again after
  subscribing, please try your post again later.  If you
  see this
  rejection message and believe that you are listed as a
  registered
  member then check the ``From'' address, it must match the
  registered
  address.
  The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
     Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:16 AM
    =20
     Mailing list subscription
     confirmation notice for mailing list
     MinGW-users
    =20
     We have received a request from 172.29.29.4 for subscription
     of your
     email address, "[hidden email]",
     to the
     [hidden email]
     mailing list.=C2=A0 To confirm that you
     want to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this
     message,
     keeping the Subject: header intact.=C2=A0 Or visit this web
     page:

- Ignored:
    =20
     =C2=A0 =C2=A0 https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/mingw-users/c954=
    34fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282
    =20
    =20
     Or include the following line -- and only the following line
     -- in a
     message to [hidden email]:
    =20
     =C2=A0 =C2=A0 confirm
     c95434fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282
    =20
     Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should
     work from
     most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject:
     line in the
     right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
    =20
     If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please
     simply
     disregard this message.=C2=A0 If you think you are being
     maliciously
     subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send
     them to
     [hidden email].
    =20

- Done.

Forwarded Message: Re: confirm c95434fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282
Re: confirm c95434fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282
Sunday, October 2, 2016 1:18 AM

From:
    "And Notachance" <[hidden email]>
To:
    [hidden email]

To: [hidden email]
Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:16 AM

Mailing list subscription
confirmation notice for mailing list
MinGW-users

We have received a request from 172.29.29.4 for subscription
of your
email address, "[hidden email]",
to the
[hidden email]
mailing list.  To confirm that you
want to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this
message,
keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web
page:

    https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/mingw-users/c95434fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282

Or include the following line -- and only the following line
-- in a
message to [hidden email]:

    confirm
c95434fbcbe90ba6fb2e691f56de309b25c90282

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should
work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject:
line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please
simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being