another VS.NET question....

Lloyd Dupont-2
I have a really nasty memory corruption problem in my ObjectiveC-.NET binding.
Is there anyay to provide gcc debugging information to VisualStudion in order to debug GNUstep?
(from VS.NET 2005!) ?

Re: another VS.NET question....

Lloyd Dupont-2
oops... I was in a hurry but I can do it again in real english this time!...

I have a really nasty memory corruption problem in my ObjectiveC-.NET binding.
Is there anyway to uses gcc debugging with VisualStudio, in order to debug GNUstep problem?
(from VS.NET 2005!) ?