building uClibc - reg

ganesh  babu
Hi all,

I am trying to build & install uClibc library in MinGW-MSYS environment, & getting errors like 'file regex.h not found', undefined reference to random(), etc.

I found that uClibc requires linux kernel header files. Hence, Is it really possible to build & install uClibc on MinGW-MSYS environment? If so, how one should proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

Re: building uClibc - reg

Greg Chicares-2
On 2010-06-04 12:04Z, ganesh babu wrote:

> I found that uClibc requires linux kernel header files. Hence, Is it
> really possible to build & install uClibc on MinGW-MSYS environment?

Rewrite all the code so that it works on both platforms,
providing an msw equivalent for every *nix-specific call.
That's difficult. You may want to try Cygwin instead.

Re: building uClibc - reg

spring lee
There is a regex pkg for msys. You can download and install it. But I am not sure if it works for you.