Quantcast

dmake : how to redirect output

RAPPAZ Francois
dmake -V is
dmake - Version 4.12 (Windows / MinGW)
Copyright (c) 1990,...,1997 by WTI Corp.

Default Configuration:
        MAXLINELENGTH := 32766
        MAXPROCESSLIMIT := 64
        .IMPORT .IGNORE: DMAKEROOT
        .MAKEFILES : makefile.mk makefile
        .SOURCE    : .NULL
        DMAKEROOT *= $(ABSMAKECMD:d)startup
        MAKESTARTUP := $(DMAKEROOT)\startup.mk

>From this page http://www.openoffice.org/tools/dmake/dmake_4.3.html it seems that there is a -C option that would redirect dmake's output on a file.

I would like to do that on my pc, but without success: dmake > out.txt does not work (and I don't see the C option in the usage given by dmake -h). In that redirection possible ?

Thanks

Fran├žois

Re: dmake : how to redirect output

Eli Zaretskii
> From: RAPPAZ Francois <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 06:14:38 +0000
>
> dmake -V is
> dmake - Version 4.12 (Windows / MinGW)
> Copyright (c) 1990,...,1997 by WTI Corp.
>
> Default Configuration:
>         MAXLINELENGTH := 32766
>         MAXPROCESSLIMIT := 64
>         .IMPORT .IGNORE: DMAKEROOT
>         .MAKEFILES : makefile.mk makefile
>         .SOURCE    : .NULL
>         DMAKEROOT *= $(ABSMAKECMD:d)startup
>         MAKESTARTUP := $(DMAKEROOT)\startup.mk
>
> >From this page http://www.openoffice.org/tools/dmake/dmake_4.3.html it seems that there is a -C option that would redirect dmake's output on a file.
>
> I would like to do that on my pc, but without success: dmake > out.txt does not work (and I don't see the C option in the usage given by dmake -h). In that redirection possible ?

You didn't tell enough details, but try "dmake 2> out.txt", in case
the output is written to the standard error stream.