emmintrin.h: No such file or directory

ghtrjhrtj
when I run
C:\MinGW\make.exe

it print:

mingw32-gcc -c -msse2 swsse2.c
In file included from swsse2.c:12:
swstriped.h:4:23: emmintrin.h: No such file or directory
C:\MinGW\make.exe: *** [swsse2.o] Error 1

I wonder if you can tell me why.
thanks!

(please forgive me for my poor english!)

Re: emmintrin.h: No such file or directory

Keith Marshall-3
On 26 March 2013 10:05, ghtrjhrtj wrote:
[Question about *MinGW*]

1) This question doesn't relate to MSYS.
2) This MSYS specific mailing list is deprecated.

Please raise your issue on the MinGW-Users list: