gr-constants.h No such file or directory!Stop install gnuradio?

gr-constants.h No such file or directory!Stop install gnuradio?

Bubleek
 Hello I try to run the package Gnu_Radio_3.3.0 in a Windows environment using a compiler MinGW and MSYS. I have read the instructions and fulfilled all the necessary steps before you start installing Gnu_radio. During the installation, ie the command Make, I get the following error: See attached picture. What have I done wrong? How do I avoid these errors?