gr-constants.h No such file or directory!Stop install gnuradio?

gr-constants.h No such file or directory!Stop install gnuradio?

BUBLeeK-2
 Hello I try to run the package Gnu_Radio_3.3.0 in a Windows environment
using a compiler MinGW and MSYS. I have read the instructions and fulfilled
all the necessary steps before you start installing Gnu_radio. During the
installation, ie the command Make, I get the following error: See attached
picture. What have I done wrong? How do I avoid these errors?
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29528920/Error%2BGNU_Radio.jpeg