hello,why the file in this mail list below can't be found now, thanks.

hello,why the file in this mail list below can't be found now, thanks.

LEE-121

Re: hello, why the file in this mail list below can't be found now, thanks.

Greg Chicares-2
On 2011-06-23 03:25Z, LEE wrote:

> hello,why the file in this mail list below can't be found now, thanks.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=loom.20100824T021636-49%40post.gmane.org&forum_name=mingw-msys

That URL displays two 2010 messages with this subject:
  [Mingw-msys] autoconf make error - [m4sugar.m4f]
The second message mentions this file:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/m4/m4-1.4.14-1/m4-1.4.14-1-msys-1.0.13-bin.tar.lzma/download
which seems to be available. Is that the file you are referring to?

By the way, I've replied on this list because I don't know whether
you're subscribed to MinGW-users, but let me point out that this
mailing list is deprecated:
  http://www.mingw.org/mailing_lists