hosting the .NET framework

Lloyd Dupont-2
I haven't tried yet..
Anyway the .NET framework SDK comes with headers to host the .NET framework in C program.

Could I use them and host the .NET framework in my GCC program?
Anyone has tested that out there?
With a very simple sample & makefile to demo?

Re: hosting the .NET framework

Earnie Boyd
On 2:41:23 am 2005-06-20 "Lloyd Dupont" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I haven't tried yet..
> Anyway the .NET framework SDK comes with headers to host the .NET
> framework in C program.
>
> Could I use them and host the .NET framework in my GCC program?
> Anyone has tested that out there?
> With a very simple sample & makefile to demo?

Funny you should ask.  I've not tried and am just learning the .NET
Framework; but have wondered the same.  You should be able to include the
declarations and use the .dll as the library with need for the import
library.  I'm also looking at SharpDevelop (www.icsharpdevelop.net) for the
IDE.