how to unsubscribe

Smiley-4
Hi guyz;

I would like to unsubscribe from msys mailing list, but I'm afraid I
don't know how to do it.
I have been looking on sf page for the list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mingw-msys); but there is
only info on how to subscribe.
Can some admin plz check me out or point me to useful info?

best regards
/mem

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email first class

Re: how to unsubscribe

Earnie Boyd
On 11:29:20 am 2005-06-06 "smiley" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guyz;
>
> I would like to unsubscribe from msys mailing list, but I'm afraid I
> don't know how to do it.
> I have been looking on sf page for the list
> (https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mingw-msys); but there
> is only info on how to subscribe.
> Can some admin plz check me out or point me to useful info?

Bottom of the page for the link you give:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes,
get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Mingw-msys), enter
your subscription email address: