libnucurses dll is missing

txunum
Hello there,

I installed migw32-libncurses via mingw installation manager, however when I try to compile a ncurses program gcc complains that it cannot find ncurses.h. Then I add the include directory and library path and it compiles correctly but when I try to run it, a small windows says that libncursesw-6.dll is missing. I have looked in mingw installation directories and libncursesw-6.dll is installed in MinGW\bin. Why there is this error that libncursesw-6.dll is missing if it is installed in the default directory?

txunum