msys on windows 7 taskbar?

Andreas Rönnquist-3
Hi!

I have msys and mingw installed on Windows 7 Home Premium, and have a
small problem - I cannot pin the msys executable to the taskbar.

If starting msys from the start-menu it works just fine, but then
selecting "Pin this program to the taskbar" and starting that version
it seems like msys doesn't find environment variables and stuff like
that. Then the prompt in msys is

sh.exe"-3.1$

while an msys started from the start-menu gives me as expected

Gusnan@GUSNAN-PC ~
$

How do I get the settings from the working one to the "shortcut" in the
windows taskbar?

best regards
--
Andreas Ronnquist <[hidden email]>