Quantcast

no disk

Rogue_Spider

 used mingw-get-inst-20120426 and checked everything to install
yet when i run make it gives me errors
gcc.exe - no disk
cc1.exe - no disk

am new to mingw is there an easy fix for this?

Re: no disk

Earnie Boyd
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM,  wrote:
>  used mingw-get-inst-20120426 and checked everything to install
> yet when i run make it gives me errors
> gcc.exe - no disk
> cc1.exe - no disk
>
> am new to mingw is there an easy fix for this?

This is not a MinGW issue but an environment one.  You might need to
install again.

Try doing the following from cmd.exe to see if it helps.  You'll need
to make sure that you change directory to the path where mingw-get
exists.  Usually this is C:\MinGW\bin.

mingw-get install --reinstall gcc

Re: no disk

Rogue_Spider

>> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM,  wrote:
>>  used mingw-get-inst-20120426 and checked everything to install
>> yet when i run make it gives me errors
>> gcc.exe - no disk
>> cc1.exe - no disk
>>
>> am new to mingw is there an easy fix for this?
>
>This is not a MinGW issue but an environment one.  You might need to
>install again.
>
>Try doing the following from cmd.exe to see if it helps.  You'll need
>to make sure that you change directory to the path where mingw-get
>exists.  Usually this is C:\MinGW\bin.
>
>mingw-get install --reinstall gcc
>
>--
>Earnie