porting scripts

waterlan
Hi,

I looked at the latests mingw32 package upgrades (gettext and binutils)
and I could not find a copy of the porting scripts in the src packages.
I think they should be in there, because without them it becomes extra
difficult for other people to create an upgrade.

I like the approach of the msys2 project, where all porting scripts are
in a git repository. This makes it easy for people to contribute. It
also makes it a lot easier if you would like to do a mass rebuild with a
new gcc version.

regards,

--
Erwin Waterlander