re Can't Download Mingw

Alan-9
We ironed this out a couple days ago you need to fix up those url's
prdownloads.sf is wrong
it should be prdownloads.sourceforge.net/everything/ thats/ there. If
you want the stuff just
edit the address to read sourceforge not sf in your browser click till
you see the little line
thingie and then backspace over the sf and type sourceforge then hit
enter. If I had the damn
file in front of me I could fix in an instant. It makes monkeys of those
not expecting it, and is inconvenient for those of us who are.

Re: re Can't Download Mingw

Earnie Boyd
On 4:34:37 am 2005-07-05 Alan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We ironed this out a couple days ago you need to fix up those url's
> prdownloads.sf is wrong

No, its not wrong, it is broken.  It should work just fine and has been for
several years.  I've modified the download page, but the news items and the
list archive are a bit harder to fix.