xml file for new make

Chris Sutcliffe-2
Hi Keith,

mingw-get is not liking the new xml file I upload for the freshly
released mingw32-make.  I'm at a loss as to what the issue is, but
I've attached it in hopes that you can point out where I've gone
wrong.

Thank you,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

mingw32-make.xml (3K) Download Attachment

Re: xml file for new make

Chris Sutcliffe-2
On 25 August 2012 22:30, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> mingw-get is not liking the new xml file I upload for the freshly
> released mingw32-make.  I'm at a loss as to what the issue is, but
> I've attached it in hopes that you can point out where I've gone
> wrong.

Never mind, figured it out.  It's the naming convention of the packages.

Chuck, using mgwport, is there a way to control the naming convention
of the packages during the 'package' phase?  It adds the -mingw32- but
I need to specify 'cvs' and the date.

Thank you,

Chris

On 25 August 2012 22:43, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> On 25 August 2012 22:30, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> mingw-get is not liking the new xml file I upload for the freshly
>> released mingw32-make.  I'm at a loss as to what the issue is, but
>> I've attached it in hopes that you can point out where I've gone
>> wrong.
>
> Never mind, figured it out.  It's the naming convention of the packages.
>
> Chuck, using mgwport, is there a way to control the naming convention
> of the packages during the 'package' phase?  It adds the -mingw32- but
> I need to specify 'cvs' and the date.

All fixed - I've defined PRS and PRR and uploaded the new mingw32-make
as well as the relevant installer file.

Chris